Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our hearts are made to be broken, but they are also made to heal

Everything hurts. My skin and bones hurt, my soul hurts, my heart hurts.
My mind feels like it's on the verge of spinning out of control and I can feel it teetering.  I'm managing to hold on to the one strand that's keeping me strong but I'm oh so tempted to let it all go.  I've never been able to comprehend people leaving.  How someone can be in your life one moment, in every moment, and then completely gone the next.  I've always been fearful of losing the ones I love.  I try so hard to never feel sorry for myself, to always be grateful for the blessings I have, but there's occasionally times like these, when everything comes down on me at once and I feel like I lose control, I lose my faith and I question-"who would allow such sadness to happen?" I'll try not to linger too long in this place, but right now I just want to be hugged so tight that all my broken pieces are put back together. 

No comments: