Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The boy who walked off with the sun





I misplace things.. I'm sorry that I lost you.  I should have paid more attention.  I blame it on the holes in my brain.. so many holes sometimes the good things escape or get lost along the way.  I never wanted rescuing, but boy, do I need it now.  For you, you my dear, walked off with the sun and now I'm a girl inside a box of darkness. It's like all the magic is gone from my face. The thought makes my whole body thrum. It's like someone vacuumed up the horizon while I was looking the other way. I am crazy sad, and somewhere deep inside, all i want is to fly.  I don't know if you know that I'm searching for you. I don't know if you know that I've never stopped looking.  You see, it's really simple to explain,  the sky is everywhere and you my love are like the sky.

No comments: