Saturday, May 3, 2014

uno

It's been a while since I've simply let my fingers graze these keys.  My mind get's filled with so many thoughts and dreams that I often get overwhelmed and as a result get nothing out. I was thinking today, sitting in silence and suddenly the words weren't fleeting anymore.

I've realized (finally) that, for the most part, I've become the woman I never thought I would be.  A woman who is simply comfortable in her own skin and sure of who she is and where she belongs. A woman who can look at all the people in her life that surround her with love and feel truly grateful and happy for each one of them.   I by no means have it all figured out nor have everything I want, but this place that I'm at in my life is a place I never envisioned I would be. Not even in my wildest dreams.  So for this moment, I am extremely proud of where I am. This is the first time I've stopped worrying when it would happen and instead embraced and realized the fact that it has happened. I've survived many obstacles up to this point and I can't even imagine who I would be without them.

1 comment:

taina said...

love the article! Good job!!