Thursday, December 18, 2008

I think I see the sounds...


I can tell that it's all coming back to me... I'm starting to feel better. Starting to hear the music again, in that magical way, the way where it hits the same part of my brain that visuals do... like I can see the music. Hard to explain, but that means my creativity is going to be around again. That's a promising feeling for me. Sometimes there's just nothing, at other times the world looks so beautiful.

I'm getting those feelings again now. Seeing a bare tree branch, a plant, Mars too close to the Moon, anything, the smallest thing can set off a feeling. It's just starting to come back. It works well until it gets SO powerful that it overtakes me. Then I usually diffuse a little and end up with some sort of obsession or another... Going along for the ride.

No comments: